Raspberry Cheesecake, Please-cake.
Cheesecake has to be one of the greatest sweet treats of all time, and is definitely a weakness of ours. When we received not one but two suggestions (thanks, Julia + DM!) for raspberry cheesecake, we took our favorite aspects of both and came up with a decadent dessert that will please every palate!
Raspberry Chobani Cheesecake
1 C flour
1/4 lb cold butter
2 Tbsp sugar
1 C cottage cheese
1 C Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 C sugar
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp cornstarch
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 C frozen raspberries
2 C Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
3 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Put crust ingredients into food processor and blend until lumpy.
2. Press crust into a 9″ spring form pan covering bottom and halfway up the sides.
3. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes, or until slightly brown.
4. Combine the filling ingredients in a food processor.
5. Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
6. Mix all ingredients for topping together and pour over top of cheesecake and bake 10-min.
7. Cool and chill overnight before serving.