Peanut Butter Quinoa Granola
Good morning, friends! We’ve been snacking on a tasty breakfast treat, and it’s only right to share. Introducing… Peanut Butter Quinoa Granola! This delicious Chobani topper is brimming with good-for-you ingredients like flaxseed and quinoa, and the nuttiness packs a serious protein punch. Pair it with your favorite flavor of CHO and you’re all set to go.
¾ C cups rolled oats
1 Tbsp butter
¼ C cooked quinoa
2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
1 Tbsp ground chia seeds
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
¼ C nuts, chopped
¼ C honey or maple syrup
3 Tbsp nut butter
Additional (optional) mix-ins:
1. Preheat oven to 325. In medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add oats and toss until golden brown.
2. Transfer oats and butter mixture to medium mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients, less honey and nut butter. Set aside.
3. Heat honey and nut butter in small saucepan until mixture reaches a boil, stirring consistently.
4. Fold honey/nut sauce into dry ingredients. Spread mixture evenly on lined or greased cookie sheet.
5. Cook for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for at least 15 minutes. Loosen clusters and store in airtight container.
6. Try to refrain from eating the entire recipe in one sitting.